Wednesday, August 5, 2009

top 10 shots you MUST get...

After I took this picture of my daughter, it inspired me to write a list of my top 10 photographs I MUST capture of her in the next few years.....

10. throwing a temper tantrum
9. playing with her first real friend
8. the last time she sleeps in her crib
7. playing in her mommy's high heals
6. walking around in her daddy's boots (I love kids' feet)
5. playing with the wrapping paper from her Christmas presents this year
4. her facial reaction when she takes her first steps
3. being tossed in the air by her daddy
2. the first time she goes in the big girl potty (blackmail for later)
1. the first time she colors on the wall, breaks something big, and cuts something up that she wasn't supposed to beacuse I know it will all happen one day.

These are all of the little memories that will one day seem SO BIG. I went to visit one of my best friends and her daughter this weekend. I attempted to take pictures of her putting her daughter in time out. We kept talking about how we will one day forget the temper tantrum phase. It is so important to remember all of these moments. Take a step back and capture them.

No comments:

Post a Comment