Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A new baby creates a whole new family

I was honored to do this session for one of my closest friends. She is such a great person and I just love her family. She just had a beautiful baby girl and has a 2 1/2 year who never fails to crack me up. I found this wall (yeah that's right a wall) and it set the tone for the whole shoot.



Sisterly love starts early



I don't think I have words for this one .... just beautiful.



I do not like to pose my clients. It takes away from the true in-the-moment memories. No need for poses here- I was able to capture them in action and it made for great shots.




Sweet baby S. So laid back, so adorable.


I love this little girl. So much energy, so much personality, just so great.


Lovin' her sneakers.


Give a girl some jewlery and she is ready for her shoot....


She was very proud of her yellow painted toe nails. A silly picture turned out fantastic.


How stunning is this picture?


Nothing is more beautiful than a happy, healthy, sleeping baby.


This was the last shot we took after we were all covered in sweat from the 104 degree temp. It was a perfect ending to an incredible session.

No comments:

Post a Comment