Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She's turning 1 so she had to smash the cake!!



This family is beautiful! I had a blast with them. We found some unique places for this shoot and it made for amazing pictures. I tried to only pull out my favorites from this session but there are soooo many. Birthday girl was in a great mood so mom and dad were too (we all know how that goes). It was super hot out, but you would never know with all of these smiles. I am so thrilled with how great these pictures came out!


This natural frame was begging for a picture.


So I never pose my clients... except for this one picture. It always looks awesome and different with every family.


Speechless.....






I told you.... a beautiful family.


She wanted nothing to do with sitting up for this shot. She must have known that her rear end made for a great picture too.


An urban twist on the "walking away" idea.


And the SMASHING begins.......










This session ended with the birthday girl getting a bath in the park's fountain. We figured no one was going to arrest us with the birthday girl there. Those were some great pictures too. Smashing the Cake sessions are a blast at any age.... no need to stop after the 1st year. Keep it up, just have more napkins ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment