Thursday, April 22, 2010

the next month | Cherished Memories Photography

The next 4 weeks are going to be amazingly nuts around here! My sweet baby is going to be a big sister in the morning!!!! I am scheduled to deliver my second daughter tomorrow. I am having every mixed emotion possible- everything from crazy excitement, to exteremely nervous about how life is going to change, to complete guilt thinking Harper is going to feel replaced, to feeling overwhelmed with blessings. Do you think the hormones are setting in or what?

I will still be holding a few sessions over the next few weeks- 2 newborns (both in the next week), a 1 year session, a 6 month session, 2 product shoots, a mommy and me session, and lots and lots of pictures of my baby girls. Everything is scheduled to jump right back into multiple sessions a week starting May 29th. Summer sessions are flying so contact me if you want to reserve your time.

I'll have pictures up this weekend of my princesses!!!!

(the loves of my life)

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....I am so excited for you Melissa!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little princess and big sister princess!!!!! Looking forward to your announcement email....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Emily and I are anxiously awaiting to hear about Finley! I saw Harper this morning so I was wondering what your status was. Let me know how to book appts with you - I need to get some of just Taylor and Emily and Taylor together. Hope all went well and keep Harper with Emily as long as you can...Emily loves her partner in crime!! Wendy Savoy--- wendy.savoy@bnsf.com - email me when you can!

    ReplyDelete