Wednesday, April 7, 2010

sweet sadie | fort worth child photographer

I love this sweet angel. I am blessed to be so close to her mama. It was my privilege to be able to photograph Sadie's 1 year portraits. I remember getting the phone call from her mama she was going to the hospital to have her. I was so sad that I was out of town that weekend. I wanted to be there! I raced to the hospital as soon as I got home the next day. She was perfect then and she is perfect now. She is a little ham! When Sadie gets older I think her personality is going to be the type who is quiet and reserved until you get to know her. Then this crazy goofy person who makes you laugh constantly is going to come out. That is my prediction... I guess we'll see.

Happy early birthday sweet Sadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment