Thursday, March 18, 2010

happiness is..... | Fort Worth Family Photographer

... sippy cups and coffee mugs where wine glasses used to be

...a perfect sleeping baby

...falling more in love with your husband each time you see him with your child

...wondering where the past 16 months have gone and curious about what the next 16 months will bring


Now that there are only a few more weeks left until my daughter arrives, I find myself extremely "sappy" over everything. My baby girl isn't feeling well today which is completely heartbreaking. I wanted to post something to pep me up, but I now find myself all weepy again!!

1 comment:

  1. awww....Melissa...:( cheer up...:) and I hope Harper feels better soon...these photos are so sweet...and soon you will have two very sweet little girls to cuddle with and play with...I know I can hardly wait to see photos of "big sis" and "little sis"....

    ReplyDelete