Thursday, March 4, 2010

happy days | Fort Worth Photographer

After my post earlier this week, I need to post something happier! So here is something to make you (and me) smile.....


I took this picture close to 5 months ago during a "Surprise Me" shoot. J's mom and dad wanted to find out the sex of their bun-in-the-oven in a unique way. They had the results of the sonogram sealed in an envelope. Then they packed 2 prop bags- one with girly stuff and one with boy stuff. I took J into a different room in the house and opened the results.... it's was a boy! So we played with the boy props and took lots of pictures. I turned the pictures into a gallery mount storyboard to announce the surprise! Within a week, their board was ready and they found out the results. The storyboard is now hanging in the new baby's nursery.... waiting for his arrival... in a few short weeks. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment