Saturday, March 20, 2010

out of towners | Grapevine Family Photographer

This session was a sort of reunion for me. I went to jr. high and high school with Alison and we haven't seen each other since we graduated. Now she has 2 super cute kids and I am about to have my second. Funny how we all have to grow up- ya know. I laughed so much during this shoot. Not at the kids, but at Alison. She had the most hilarious ways of trying to get her kids to look at the camera!!! I was in tears laughing when I got home and was thinking about her phrases. But with all of her hard effort, we finally got a few shots with Hunter looking at the camera! Miss Parker was full of smiles though and was a piece of cake to photograph. It was great seeing you Alison. Thank you for taking time out of your trip to Fort Worth to allow me to photograph your great family!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....those little kiddo's are adorable!!!! They make you giggle...:)

    ReplyDelete