Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's My Party | Brithday Party Photographer

One of my favorite sessions are the "It's My Party" sessions! This is a 2 part package that captures your child's birthday portraits / smash the cake and then their birthday party. To get the details, click HERE. Click on "details" then "it's my party".

I photographed this birthday boy back in Septmeber for his 6 month session. Remember this priceless picture...

I had a lot of fun capturing his birthday party. His mom went ALL OUT!!! You'll have to go to my facebook page to see more of the pictures. I swear she needs to go into party planning!!! Here are a few images from his party. I'll have more pictures of this cutie during the week because I will see him and his family again on Sunday for another session!!!! More cuteness to come....

1 comment:

  1. So excited we made it to your blog :) Thank you for catching the great moments of the day for us...I will never throw a party without you again!!

    ReplyDelete