Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Birthday | Fort Worth, TX Childrens Photographer

I will apologize now for the multitude of pictures in this sneak peek. I edited a TON of pictures from this session and had a hard time trying to figure out which ones to post. This was Little Miss L's one year session. She was a trooper in the heat and she even battled it out with balloons (but you'll see that the balloons won). We ended this session with a "smash the cake". She LOVED it, until she realized that she was messy and had to be cleaned up. Princesses don't get messy!

Katie- Miss L is precious and she rocked this session! You have many many more pictures to view! I hope these pictures bring you as many smiles as they have brought me editing them. Enjoy!

This is what happens when a balloon pops in front of a 1 year old.... made me laugh... made her cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment