Tuesday, May 18, 2010

chunky monkey | fort worth, tx children photographer

As most of you know, I am a natural light photographer who almost always photographs outdoors. Well, I am now in the process of setting up my home studio at the request of many clients. I am very excited about it!!! We held this session indoors with my new backdrops. I love how they turned out! I had so much fun photographing this gorgeous 4 month old! We laughed the whole time. You will see more of this beauty soon beacuse we are doing another session with her, her sister and her mama. I can't wait!!
I can't help but laugh when I see this picture!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie pie!!! Her eyes are gorgeous!!! Great photography!!! Love the backdrops!!! You are amazing!!!! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete