Wednesday, May 12, 2010

yep- more pictures | Cherished Memories Photography

Now that Finley is a little over 2 weeks old, I think it is time to wrap up her newborn sessions- I mean the kid has only had about 50 sessions now. I tried so hard to get pictures of Harper and Finley together. I even busted out the sucker bribe. The first two pictures are the only two decent shots I got of them together, but I'll take it! This weekend I start back with sessions, so check back for pictures of more cuteness!

The adorable pixie hats are from the wonderful Mrs. Jackie from Totz Hatz. Her products are all throughout my blog and website. Check out her boutique HERE, her ETSY site HERE and Facebook fan page HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa!! thank you soooooooooooo much for the wonderful and ADORABLE photos you sent me...!!! You are the best!!! I love ALL of these pictures but really love the ones of Harper of Finley together....PRICELESS! Yours girls are so sweet. I am so blessed to have "met" you.

    ReplyDelete