Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my monster | Cherished Memories Photography

Between diaper changes, snack times, diaper changes, meal times, nap times, errands, diaper changes... okay you get the picture... and trying to maintain a sense of myself I haven't pulled my camera out as much as I would like. It's the everyday moments that mean the most to me. Like capturing Harper's favorite place to "chill out". These are the moments that are going to make me laugh and cry years down the road...

And these are the hand prints and footprints that melt my heart....

And these are the innocent moments that I never want to forget...

And these are the times that I love to watch her explore her world...
I desperately need to get her out to do her 18 month portraits though... especially since she is about to be 19 months. Maybe this weekend? I love this kid!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwww.....so PRECIOUS!!!!! Your girls are so lucky to have you for their mommy...:) Love these photos Melissa!!!! With the way the heat has been here in Illinois...might just try "chillin out" like Harper...:) Thanks for sharing....:)

    ReplyDelete