Sunday, May 2, 2010

my sweet addition | fort worth newborn photographer

She's here! She's here! My baby girl is finally here!!! Finley Jacqueline was born on April 23 at 12:23 weighing 8 lbs 2 oz. This delivery was even easier than my first! After 4 easy hours of labor Finley arrived with a full head of crazy black hair! Here are only a few of her newborn portraits... I am obsessed with the first one. I can't wait to post more pictures of my sweet girls- you know there are lots more to come.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa...I can't say this enough...she is absolutely adorable!!! Love that full head of hair....but those eyes and cheeks...I just want to cuddle with her...:) You have 2 wonderful little girls...:) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE, MISSY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one from Celeta by the way.

    ReplyDelete